NFRC's Fall meeting will be held at the Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. Registration deadline is September 5, 2014.
9/22/2014 to 9/25/2014
Monday, September 22, 2014 through Thursday, September 25, 2014
Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort and Spa
45 Songhees Rd
Victoria, British Columbia V9A 6T3
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
NFRC Looks Forward to Seeing you in Victoria, British Columbia
- NFRC's Fall Conference will begin Monday, September 22nd with task groups and end with the Board Meeting on Thursday morning, September 25th.
- Presentations and Networking opportunities throughout the conference. Special 25th Anniversary Reception for all attendees, off-site, on Monday, September 22nd.
- Bringing a Guest? In addition to the option to register your guest for all meals/networking events, NFRC has organized an off-site tea and tour of Butchart Gardens during the day, 9/24. Pre-registration is required and is available as an option as you register.
- Members and non-members welcome; Only members can vote at the Subcommittee/Committee Level
- Can't Attend in Person? Virtual Option: Option to Follow Committee Blocks Virtually; visit our Fall Virtual Option registration page for more information.
Getting to Victoria: Important note for those traveling from outside of
Canada,a passport is required. For more information on
Canadian travel documentation requirements, click here. Also, there are many options for getting to
Victoria from flying to a scenic ferry (and more!) Click here to explore your options.
Hotel Reservations: The NFRC's meeting hotel, The Delta Victoria, is still taking reservations online here or via phone at 800-667-4677. The deadline for getting the NFRC's discounted rate has passed however. Please reach out to them directly for pricing and availability.
Focus on Energy –
Victoria, Afternoon Tour 9/23: A quick walk from the
hotel is the Dockside Green Community, described as the highest rated LEED platinum
project in the world. All meeting attendees are invited to
participate in this optional/complimentary walking tour of the community's
sustainability initiatives and various innovative projects. Registration is
available through the main meeting registration. <Tour is full, please contact NFRC Meetings to put your name on the waiting list.>
Supporting Meeting Materials
Meeting Schedule: Task groups will kick off the meeting first thing Monday, September 22, 2014, with the NFRC's Opening Session at 2:00 p.m., followed by a presentation from the U.S. Department of Energy. The Committee Blocks will begin at 7:30 a.m., on Tuesday, September 23. Download the draft schedule here (updated 08.29.14.) Note, schedule is subject to change.
NFRC Document Ballots, Fall 2014: All votes have been counted and all comments are available for review: please click here to access the NFRC's current ballot summary page. For more information on the NFRC balloting process, check out our page - What is a Document Ballot?
Meeting Program Booklet: Click here to download the meeting essentials all collected into one booklet for your review. Booklet includes all of the following.
- Detailed Agendas
- Past Meeting Minutes (drafts)
- Pre-registration Listings
- Special Event Notes & MORE
IMPORTANT NOTE: NFRC is once again going green - there will be no printed booklets on site. NFRC will have a flash-drive loaded with program books (and ballot information) for all registered attendees or they can download from above link. Also, Members - please check committee rosters - Staff WILL NOT be able to make changes on-site.
Please remember to continue to check back for up-to the-minute information and downloads (as they become available) – including detailed agendas, draft minutes for approval, and more!
Unable to Attend?: NFRC will once again offer the 'follow
along' virtual option for this conference. Click here to jump to the Virtual Registration Page.
Also,Voting-Proxy Forms are available to assign to an NFRC
Voting member; Be sure your vote is counted. If you cannot attend this meeting
please download the NFRC Proxy form. All meeting proxies must be
received by NFRC staff no later than 9/17/2014 -no proxies will
be accepted after this date. Please email or fax completed form to 301/589-3884.