Below you will find the links for NFRC License Agreement, Sales Affidavit, the Responsible Party Data Sheet, Schedule I, Schedule II, and Schedule IV to submit to NFRC. NFRC must receive all documents prior to creating a record for your product line’s data to be published in the CPD.
- Door Manufacturer/Pre-Hanger License Agreement- Must download and e-mail or fax back*. A license agreement between Certification Program participant and NFRC used for compliance with all applicable program requirements.
- Sales Revenue Affidavit – Must download and email or fax back*.Form for confirming the applicable revenue category for a participant's gross sales for the past 12 months.
- Responsible Party Data Sheet– Complete the online form and submit.The datasheet requests primary and billing contact information, along with simulation, testing, and IA information.
- Schedule I – Complete the online form and submit.A listing of the manufacturing facilities where products for which certification authorization is requested are manufactured or fabricated.
- Schedule II – Complete the online form and submit.A listing of the product lines for which certification authorization is in the process of being or has been granted, and the location(s) where each of those products listed are to be manufactured or fabricated.
- Membership Application-(Optional) Become a member to get program fee discounts and a voice and vote in the development of NFRC ratings and programs.
- NFRC Website Link Agreement – (Optional) Complete the online form and submit. A license agreement between a Certification Program participant and NFRC used for establishing a participant website link from NFRC’s website.
*Return documents via: email (PCP[at]NFRC.org
); or fax 301-220-3129.